No courses scheduled at this time. Call 970-266-9005 to schedule a Private Seminar.
This course provides instruction on the practical application of tried and true principles aimed to improve all aspects of plant reliability, regardless of the industry. It is geared toward motivated reliability professionals eager to implement realistic solutions to their program shortcomings.
Students who complete this course will be able to:
- Review and improve Management of Change procedures
- Purchasing and installation specifications
- Acceptance testing
- Operator and maintainer training
- Take control of spare parts
- Selection and storage
- Establish and measure useful metrics designed to identify targets for improvement
- Implement realistic asset management techniques
- Criticality assessments
- Block diagrams
- BOM’s and manuals
- Hierarchy structure
- Root cause failure analysis
- Reliability improvement projects
- Assign properly optimized maintenance strategies
- Reliability centered maintenance techniques
- Time-based and condition-based maintenance
- Preventive techniques
- Establish work control procedures to ensure reliable assets
- Planning & Scheduling
- Work environment
- Failure tracking
- Determine appropriate reliability staff and development strategies
Continuing Education Credit Hours: 32 Hours
Plant Reliability Class Reviews:
"Red Wolf Reliability (formerly Pioneer Engineering) Plant Reliability class provided me with a great introduction and a path forward as we look to adopt RCM at two of our Lockheed Facilities. Mitch did a fantastic job delivering this course virtually which had to be a huge challenge in itself. Very impressive!
Looking forward to other training opportunities and working with Red Wolf Reliability as we move into RCM and condition monitoring here at our Lockheed Martin Facility in North Denver. Thank you."