One-on-one mentoring with subject matter experts from Red Wolf Reliability fills the gap where other training programs fall short. Experienced Red Wolf Reliability staff work directly with your personnel in your environment and via remote web sessions. We provide mentoring in all areas we provide services. This means your mentor is experienced in the subject matter you have questions about and will be able to provide knowledgeable answers on your real-world applications.
Benefits of Mentoring
- On-demand expert support from basic to advanced topics.
- On-the-job mentoring is one of the best ways to learn new skills and gain proficiency.
- Training is customized to individual and company needs.
- More effective than large group training.
- Often performed onsite at your facility in your environment dealing with your day-to-day tasks.
- Job tasks are completed while getting trained.
- Our staff utilizes nearly all major hardware and software platforms for vibration analysis, reciprocating analysis, multi-channel acquisition, and FEA.
- Personnel will learn how to make the most of your program with the tools you use.
- A combination of onsite and remote mentoring significantly reduces travel expenses without sacrificing training effectiveness.
No minimum for remote mentoring means you can have an expert on call for as little as an hour.
The significant benefits of mentoring make it a very cost-effective training solution for your personnel. Email us or Call 970-266-9005 today to schedule a remote or an onsite mentoring visit. Ask us about our credit packages to make the most of your training budget.